I have been enjoying these puppies as much as I have been enjoying our summer. Though, on a day like today, I really would enjoy a break with a great book, a cool drink somewhere on a beach or one nice long afternoon nap under the cool breeze from the A/C.
However, my to do list is growing as the puppies grow and I have very little time between my long days to rest. Currently my to-do list is as follows:
- Wake up at 6am (7am if I’m really lucky),check on the babies, let the dogs out to use the bathroom.
- feed everyone (humans as well) and clean up after the puppies.
- Start the first load of doggie laundry for the day, Total of 9 loads a week (give or take).
- Make the first batch of food for the puppies, while making more food for the adult dogs (remember I cook for the dogs).
- Administrative part of Town & Country Cockapoos, answer emails, make calls, set up appointments.
- Feed the puppies, clean up after the puppies again.
- Work on pending and up-coming Town & Country Cockapoo projects.
- (if time allows) grooming and baths for whom ever one of the adult dogs is due or overdue.
all the while the puppies are blissfully unaware of all that my day consist of and spend their time enjoying what puppies do best.